Friday, June 8, 2012

About Me from Apple moved from Apple Web site to blogger

Suzannah B. Troy NYC artist
I returned to my original blog
Curbed Reports Rudin Hospital Condo Protest! http://ny.curbed.com/archives/2011/11/16/touring_the_villages_new_hospital_buildinggonecondo.php and my famous No Third Poster “Mayor Bloomberg King of New York, Is Democracy for Sale?” is in the photo!



Note: the above article - all activists stay Rudin spokesperson not telling the truth.

World Journal first Media Outlet to Show Suzannah B. Troy with famous No Third Poster
“Mayor Bloomberg King of New York, Is Democracy for Sale?”

Mayor Bloomberg The Political Poster Principum Amicitias
The playlist -- see video footage of painting portrait
turned political poster lampooning Mike Bloomberg.



El Diario NY  and World Journal only media outlets to reports on Term Limits Anniversary Protest City Hall Park.

World Journal El Diario NY report on Third Term Anniversary Protest Critical of mayor Bloomberg and city council speaker Christine Quinn while The New York Times, NY Post and New York Daily News Black out the protest.
World Journal first media outlet to show Suzannah B. Troy with famous political poster “Mayor Bloomberg King of New York, Is Democracy for Sale?” which has been blacked out by main stream media since the creation of this powerful art work - released same time Mike Bloomberg started his mayoral run.
http://www.worldjournal.com/view/full_news/16151462/article-「占領市府」-批彭博未振興經濟

azipaybarah Azi Paybarah

oh, okay. protester yells "occupy mike bloomberg!" http://youtu.be/0S24JBwIYqI

Azi Paybarah tweets
my YouTube “Occupy Mike Bloomberg” the march from Zuccotti Park to City Hall Park to protest illegal 
3rd term anniversary 

Thanks to whom ever NYU
for posting my confrontation of Dave Paterson and Violence towards women supported by NYU and WOR!




My video footage posted on NYDN article on Rape Protest -- freeze frame Yu Yao Raped and Murdered
and holding Chad Venus Fly Trap Seigel poster Tacopina Seigel put NYPD rape victim on trial.




India Times
Protesting IMF Rapacious ways NYPD rape cops and Lawyers Chad  Venus Fly trap Seigel and Joe Tacopina





Suzannah B. Troy in the film Damn! right after Jimmy Kimmel YouTube commentary on debate for governor praising Jimmy McMillan The Rent is Too Damn High




My very long letter which reads almost like an OpEd piece in The Chief “Mayor’s Boos Not News” On The Triangle Shirtwaist Factory, praising The Chief for excellent coverage in contrast to The New York Times, The New York Daily News and The New York Post blacking out the event and other crucial issues! If you have been following Bloomberg administration it is a must read!http://m.thechiefleader.com/mobile/article_32219afa-5ec7-11e0-924f-0019bb30f31a.html

Suzannah B. Troy Getty Images Getty Images protesting IMF Chief Rapist and NYPD Cop Rapists!





Suzannah B. Troy Corbis Image Protesting Mayor Bloomberg City Hall 3rd Term Inauguration 













  1. 1mayor bloomberg king of new york: SAIC NYC Gov Michael R ...
    03/29/2011SAIC NYC Gov Michael R. Bloomberg, Mark Page CityTime the cover-up? Stream of consciousness by Suzannah B. Troy. Hey I am an artist and this is my art...my words my paint so stick with me here. First here is a comment from one of my ...
  2. 2Suzannah B. Troy artist: SAIC NYC Gov Michael R. Bloomberg, Mark ...
    03/29/2011SAIC NYC Gov Michael R. Bloomberg, Mark Page CityTime the cover-up? Stream of consciousness by Suzannah B. Troy. Hey I am an artist and this is my art...my words my paint so stick with me here. First here is a comment from one of my ...





The Advocate Features My YouTube of Moving  Speeches and Honoring Our Dead Murdered or Harassed to Death

















http://empire.wnyc.org/2010/09/bloomberg-critic-interviews-henry-stern/watch my tube and learn how king Mike Bloomberg and pals have flushed democracy down the toilet again and Stern is a Bloomberg supporter.


Sept. 23, 2009: My YouTubes are returned to me after 28 hours minus subscribers and two hours later I get an apology from Google.  My entire body of work with a huge focus on Mike Bloomberg & City Council-term limits debacle removed just before a mayoral  election too close to call.



June 2010 - I have gone to the NYPD and other authorities because it appears on going cyber stalking, even identity theft of than city council member Tony Avella as well as YouTubers by someone believed to be associated with the Bloomberg campaign.  The Haggerty scandal and Mike Bloomberg paying out of his own checking account instead of the campaign’s may not be the only “unethical actions” by Bloomberg and gang aka “Team Bloomberg.
Sept. 22, 2009-- YouTube censors freedom of speech in my opinion -- over 300 YouTubes and over 80,000 views of my tubes and in a few minutes YouTube made them all disappear! My YouTubes were posted on blogs and websites around the world and in an instant they all vanished.












Above link written up in Elizabeth Benjamin’s column


My YouTube calling for Paterson to resign is written up along with me in Elizabeth Benjamin's column


Above link Azi Paybarah writes me up protesting Christine Quinn -- slushgate at the Jane Jacob’s street naming.  Christine Quinn is no Jane Jacobs and by the way I am wearing 
a recession bikini top.


Happy News DOT writes me back--my passionate letters with Alfredo Felicano’s street maps are getting Lower East Side Prep and Anna Silver School speed bumps!  
You can hear me read my fictional short stories,poems and thoughts on NYC politics, “geo-sexual politics” (we still ain’t equal) and the “globalization of privatization” playing on those super charged words (and that fact there are almost no private moments left) moved back to