Sunday, February 14, 2016

Suzannah Troy SAIC Don't renew contract, Sheldon Silver R U corrupt 2 years before Preet Bharara indicted him, Giuseppi Logan Youtube NYT signal to noise my youtube like The Soloist People thought he was dead, Bathroom doors for Women's Room Tompkins Sq Park, Speed Bump for Anna Silver School and biggest 911 over a billion $s over budget plus back up unit years behind schedule 900 million bucks I testified at City Hall we need prosecution posted audio of testimony on youtube

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Tz4eMcP2LU&feature=youtu.be
SAIC youtube before the New York State Comptroller ever got around to it before anybody in the union thought it was possible I said terminate the contract do not renew several months after this YouTube the New York State Comptroller band  SAIC from any state and City contracts.


(Note: Corp Counsel corrupt defense of cops my case plus Bratton as bad as Kelly inspired my concept NYPD App tracker  #NYPD App Tracker The Future Exposing NYPD Stats a Lie Expose NYPD IA DA crimes
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/01/nypd-app-tracker-future-exposing-nypd.html?m=1)



FYI  Rudy Giuliani gave us SAIC CityTime but  Burke let it go $700 million over budget by the way Rudy's deputy mayors turn lobbyist on SAIC and tried to push through and an illegal corrupt deal with the MTA !!!


I fight that too.   I stood outside SEAC headquarters with local DC 37 and I got to speak and I said I want more than $500 million back I want to billion dollars that would cover the money plus some damages!!!!   Tish James also spoke that day.  I even asked for there to be racketeering charges!


Super proud of my Sheldon Silver Youtube and  was on my way to testify at CCRB I'm really proud of that testimony it's posted on scribd.com

Suzannah Troy SAIC Don't renew contract, Sheldon Silver R U corrupt 2 years before Preet Bharara indicted him, Giuseppi Logan Youtube NYT signal to noise my youtube like The Soloist People thought he was dead, Bathroom doors for Women's Room Tompkins Sq Park, Speed Bump for Anna Silver School and biggest 911 over a billion $s over budget plus back up unit years behind schedule 900 million bucks I testified at City Hall we need prosecution posted audio of testimony on youtube

Suzannah Troy SAIC Don't renew contract, Sheldon Silver R U corrupt 2 years before Preet Bharara indicted him, Giuseppi Logan Youtube NYT signal to noise my youtube like The Soloist People thought he was dead, Bathroom doors for Women's Room Tompkins Sq Park, Speed Bump for Anna Silver School and biggest 911 over a billion $s over budget plus back up unit years behind schedule 900 million bucks I testified at City Hall we need prosecution posted audio of testimony on youtube

 I donated my white blood cells and platelets and whole blood until I couldn't because I was so rundown my life is been so damaged by savage attack at Dr Andrew Fagelman's involving his violent lying attack receptionist --  as well as him and staff members lying about me and what happened  again I have the video.


 The poster of my painting Mayor Bloomberg can you New York is in New York historical Society archives and my jacket from September 11 the days and months following is in the Sept 11 Museum




Volunteered with preschool handicapped kids at Rusk and NYU medical center and after September 11 I went back to the volunteer office and worked on an archive of volunteers which included me calling everyone that showed up and thanking them for showing up most were turned away and interviewing the small group that got to volunteer and archiving their work and thanking them as well!

 Deeply moving experience


I'm a hard-core animal activist I dressed as Christine Quinn and protested the horse carriage industry and got more play a network news that weekend then she did!

NY1 interviewed me in front of a main break look like the East River came to second Avenue and I talked about the Tsunami of community crushing development and of course it's been removed from the archive along with articles that included me in the New York Daily News and The Observer.

My YouTube have been used on every TV station to show our subway rescue I found that the New York Post picked up as well as a clip from this wealthy man that wanted to donate a velodrome The New York Times included me in that article as well as it Guisepoi Logan article which included a link to my YouTube online The New York  daily news included my video on the NYPD Rape protest!


Oct 1, 2015  third anniversary of being attacked violated lied about became a vegan  and that kind of sums up hard-core animal activism I've donated more than I've ever done in my life to India wildlife SOS and to Africa the David Sheldrick foundation among others.

I strongly fear the extinction of animals that are key to our ecosphere like elephants and other wildlife and we got to stop the littering the pollution the waste mass murdering of animals or there will be no future.


 I find greed and stupidity terrifying the damage done to fellow humans and to the planet is beyond comprehension



The Wikipedia  page on me being censored was deleted they claim things from not famous enough to it was a soapbox for me but I say it was misogyny and censorship and I always think it's either Bloomberg's people the NYPD or Joe Tacopina

There were links on that that I don't have links to where the links have not been removed that included a South American economic magazine that carried a photo of me  that is in the archive Getty  Archive protesting DSK and NYPD rape cops as well as the vile Joe Tacopina and Chad Venus Fly Trap.

It seems I have to make a copy of anything and everything I'm included in because the links go away or whatever it's ridiculous but the Wikipedia page was vandalized it was vandalized by misogynist idiots and they got away with it.

My entire YouTube channel was removed before the election Mike barely one but I got an apology from Google and over and over there have  been attempts waiting by the NYPD and Joe Tacopina gang to remove my work but they failed.