Saturday, December 21, 2013

The NY Post picks up Suzannah B. Troy Subway Video goes Viral but The NY Times and NYDN so Bias they Black it out!!!!

http://nypost.com/2013/12/14/man-survives-fall-on-subway-tracks-by-laying-low-in-gap/

The associated press picked up the NY Post story and than it went viral my YouTube included but The NY Times because of my politics and the NYDN as well blacked out the news story completely!

Welcome to Bloomberg and Ray Kelly's NYC Putinville --- the NYPD control press passes but anyway everyone one picked up the news story and ABC sent a luxury SUV to interview me --- I got out of bed Saturday night to be interviewed and of course the powers that be at ABC news in bed with Bloomberg and let me guess Rudin Luxury Condos killed the interview!

How many young news reporters in NYC know about their bosses killing new stories involving me….


Below savagely assaulted and a hole made in my retina and I am suing Ray Kelly and the head of Internal Affairs.  The NYPD and Internal Affairs fixed this violent crime at Dr Andrew Fagelman's by Delita Hooks and the NYPD committed the crime of coercion no arrests but instead I catch Internal Affairs fixing for everyone involved including corrupt NYPD officers that all were involved in coercion and sealing Delita Hooks false cross complaint.